I've been finding collections of maths and physics resources online lately and losing them. I plan to keep updating the list in this article.
- HOW to BECOME a GOOD THEORETICAL PHYSICIST
- How to Learn Math and Physics - John Baez
- American Mathematical Society - Books Online - this mostly seems to be research quality and thus I understand none of it.
- The Trillia Group - free maths books
- Online Maths Textbooks
- The Physical World - This is really S207 with the Open University and I'm likely to study it next year.
- Online Books and Lecture Notes in Mathematics
- Handbook of Applied Cryptography
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
- MIT OpenCourseware
- The Math Forum Internet Mathematics Library
- The Electronic Library of Mathematics
- The Little Handbook of Statistical Practice
I liked this quote: I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges
Thanks to emma and someone whose name I've forgotten and will be credited if and when I find it again.